Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Calling All Guest Bloggers!

Now that the site is up and running (and my soul brother Hanan has yet to come through with the goods) I am opening the board to guest posts that fit with what has gone so far. Please read what's up there and submit a guest post to me at baaltshuvaanon@aol.com

As long as you are in keeping with the issues raised by the board, you are welcome to post. And yes, if you are a kiruv professional, this is your chance to explain your side of the story.

All guest posters can remain completely anonymous. Let's see how it goes. As I said, this is not a job for me, but rather, I want a forum for BT's and potential BT's and likeminded FFB's who have seriously questioned their faith.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Good idea: Perhaps a different guest blogger a couple of times a week. Also, happy to see you're opening it to kiruv people to present their side of the story.

11/02/2005 2:31 PM  
Blogger BTA said...

thanks, Ezzie. note the different email address.

11/02/2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger M-n said...

You should post this as blog post.

11/02/2005 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont worry, you will get it. I promise. :)

11/02/2005 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home